The NEW STUDER favorit Universal Cylindrical Grinding Machine is everything that you loved about the old favoritCNC and so much more. Studer have redesigned this amazing maxhine and using the latest technology have made it better but made sure that it is still the leader in terms of price and performance.
Using the latest StuderWIN CNC control with the tried, tested and loved StuderPictogramming makes it quick and easy to program. Studer have taken the Granitan® S103 mineral-cast machine base and with 'Smart Design' made it even better.
To give you even more choice, this amazing machine is now available in 4 different sizes. 400mm, 650mm, 1000mm and 1600mm between centres. It is also available with two different wheel-head types, either Automatic Swivelling Turret or a Fixed 0° / 15° / 30° version. The new Studer favorit cylindrical grinding machine can be used in universal applications, and thanks to StuderPictogramming it is easy and quick to program. Your Granitan® S103 mineral-casting machine base largely offsets short-term temperature fluctuations. It can subsequently be easily adapted to other grinding tasks using various accessory kits such as in-process gauging, balancing system, contact detection and length positioning.
The NEW Studer favorit will be sure to meet and exceed your needs and expectations. Contact us for more information.
NEW - Now available in 400mm, 650mm, 1000mm & 1600mm versions
- Distance between centres: *NEW* 400mm, 650mm, 1000mm and *NEW* 1600mm
- Centre height 175mm
- Maximum workpiece weight 150 kg
- Turret wheelhead with 1 x external grinding wheel and the option of an internal grinding attachment
- Automatic swivel wheelhead turret with 3.0° Hirth or Fixed 0° / 15° / 30°
- External and internal grinding in a single clamping
- Frequency converter controlled motors for constant cutting speed (option)
- Swivelling machine table for grinding tapers
- Granitan S103 mineral-cast machine bed
- Full enclosure with sliding door
- StuderWIN CNC Control
- Extremely easy programming with STUDER Pictogramming