The STUDER favoritCNC Universal Cylindrical Grinding Machine is designed for grinding medium-sized workpieces in individual and batch production. The favorit CNC can be easily retrofitted for other grinding tasks with various accessory kits such as in-process gauging, grinding wheel balancing system, work-piece contact detection and active length positioning.
NEW for 2018 - Now available in 1600mm Centre Distance version
The favoritCNC has proved so popular over the years. By popular demand Studer have now made this model of machine available in a 1600mm centre distance version.
For more information, please contact us.
- Distance between centres: 650mm, 1000mm and NEW 1600mm
- Centre height 175mm
- Maximum workpiece weight 80 kg
- Turret wheelhead with 1 x external grinding wheel on the right and the option of an internal grinding attachment
- Manual swivel wheelhead turret with 2.5° Hirth
- External and internal grinding in a single clamping
- Frequency converter controlled motors for constant cutting speed (option)
- Swivelling machine table for grinding tapers
- Granitan S103 mineral-cast machine bed
- Full enclosure with sliding door
- Extremely easy programming with STUDER Pictogramming
- StuderGRIND programming software (optional) for creating grinding and dressing programs on an external PC