The STUDER S110 CNC Internal Cylindrical Grinding Machine, is a different and very compact machine concept. The work-head and workpiece is moved on the cross-slide arrangement, while the grinding spindles are mounted in a fixed position to the base of the machine. This guarantees rigidity and stability and offers excellent accessibility for setting up the machine or for workpiece changing.
The spindle set-up, which allows for up to 3 High Frequency (HF) grinding spindles in a linear arrangement, can be optimally designed to meet your specific requirements.
The Studer S110 is the ideal machine for chuck applications for individual components up to small-batch production. The S110 CNC Internal Cylindrical Grinding machine is a cost-effective solution for high-precision grinding. For larger batches the Studer S110 can be easily fitted with a fully integrated automatic loading and unloading system.
- Up to three High Frequency internal grinding spindles in a linear arrangement
- Large selection of internal and external spindles (external wheel up to Ø 300mm)
- C axis for the workhead for form and thread grinding
- Manual A axis for precise thread grinding
- Compact and user-friendly
- Various dressing options
- Full enclosure with sliding door
- Integrated or autonomous loading systems
- Measuring probe
- SimCT offline simulation software
- Dovetailed work table for simple positioning of the grinding spindles (option)
- CNC-controlled Y-axis (vertical)
- Wide range of clamping devices and accessories
- Standardised interface for loader and peripheral devices