The STUDER S145 CNC Universal internal cylindrical grinding machine opens up a particularly wide area of application and is suitable for every operation - especially for workshops involved in the production of prototypes and small runs or in the tooling industry. With the appropriate configuration, the S145 can also be turned into an efficient production machine enabling the complete machining of workpieces in one set-up.
It can be automated to give around the clock production and the proven pictogramming allows even less experienced users to quickly optimise the potential of this machine.
- Turret wheelhead for up to 4 grinding spindles with the possibility of a combination of up to four internal grinding spindles or three internal grinding spindles and one external grinding spindle with a grinding wheel diameter of 250 mm
- Combination of internal grinding and external grinding possible
- Frequency-controlled internal grinding spindles with a large range of spindles available
- Dressing with fixed dressing tools or rotary dressing tools
- Acoustic touch sensor technology (Sensitron) for dressing and grinding processes
- Q axis for automatic swivelling of the workhead ±30 deg
- C axis for form and thread grinding (option)
- Full enclosure with sliding door
- Machine base of 'Granitan'
- Standardised interface for loader and peripheral devices
- Extensive range of accessories