The STUDER S151 CNC Universal internal cylindrical grinding machine has an exeptionally large working range. The S151 is available in two sizes, for workpiece lengths (including clamping device) up to 700mm or 1300mm. The swing diameter above the workpiece table is 550mm.
Primarily used for machining large spindle shafts, spindle housings, rotor shafts or large flange parts. The S151 is a powerful yet compact designed machine which has a host of sophisticated technical features such as the revolutionary StuderGuide® guideway system, high-precision axis drives with linear motors, extremely fast direct drive of the grinding spindle turret, automatic swiveling of the workpiece table etc. The large accommodating capacity of the sturdy workhead and the spindle turret which can accomodate up to 4 grinding spindles opens up a wide range of possible applications, making the Studer S151 suitable for complete machining in one set-up.
This extremely precise and efficient CNC universal internal grinding machine has been specially developed for individual components and small series production operations. The beneficial price-performance ratio means lower part costs.
- Compact design
- Turret wheelhead for up to 2 grinding spindles
- Combination of external and internal grinding possible
- Dressing with stationary or rotary dressing tools
- Acoustic touch sensor technology for dressing and grinding processes
- Workhead swivel range -5° to +30°
- Cross slide concept for universal use
- Full enclosure with sliding door
- Machine base of torsion-resistant grey cast iron
- Standardised interface for loader and peripheral devices
- Extensive range of accessories