The Studer S20 conventional universal cylindrical grinding machine is designed for the grinding of workpieces in individual as well as small and large series production operations. It is ideal in all sectors where small precision components are produced.
It is very easy to operate and the machine can be reset within a very short time. The proven design allows the operator to concentrate fully on the grinding process.
- Centre height of 100mm
- Distance between centres of 400 (15.7") or 650 mm (25.6")
- Cross slide with wheelhead for external grinding with grinding wheel on the right and location
area for an internal grinding unit
- The wheelhead can be manually swivelled 15° and 30° (depending on centre distance)
- Automatic grinding cycles for plunge-cut and traverse grinding
- Machine table with up to 15° or 30° degree swivel range (depending on centre distance)
- Partial enclosure
- Extensive range of accessories