The NEW STUDER S33 CNC is a versatile Universal Cylindrical Grinding Machine designed for the grinding of medium sized workpieces in individual as well as small and large-batch production. It can be quickly and easily adapted to other grinding tasks by means of various accessory kits such an in-process gauging, balancing system, contact detection (Sensitron) and length positioning.
It can be automated using the Studer smartLoad and is especially suited for use in the tooling and precision mechanics sectors. With the StuderWIN CNC control with StuderTECHNOLOGY buit in makes writing and optimising grinding programs very simple allowing even less experienced users to quickly optimise the potential of this machine.
NEW - Now available in 400mm, 650mm, 1000mm & 1600mm versions
- Distance between centres: *NEW* 400mm, 650mm, 1000mm and *NEW* 1600mm
- Automatic revolving turret wheelhead for external and internal grinding with up to 2 x 500mm diameter external grinding wheels and 1 x High Frequency Internal Grinding Spindle
- Frequency converter controlled motors for constant cutting speed
- C axis for the workhead for form and thread grinding (option)
- Swivelling machine table for grinding tapers
- Full enclosure with sliding door
- Machine base of 'Granitan'.
- Standardised interface for loader and peripheral devices
- Extensive range of accessories
- Compatible with the STUDER smartLoad
The universal, low cost loading solution for a wide range of workpieces.